Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant in theChigwell area looking for a new role? We have the perfect one for you!
Job title:Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay:£8.72- £11.00 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Provide a high quality of care to residents
- Accurately make observations in accordance to the residents wellbeing
- Assist residents as necessary ensuring they are happy and comfortable at all times
- Responsible for promoting healthy living
- Enjoy a wide range of activities with residents
- Provide physical, emotional, spiritual and social support to residents
- Support with personal care
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months experience as Healthcare Assistant/ Support Worker
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Have a passion for caring and looking after others
- Work in line with all health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication with willingness to learn and develop
Why join our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Millie Bazzoni!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.