DO YOU WANT TO EARN £320 to £500 PER WEEK AS AN AGENCY CARER/CARE ASSISTANT? WE HAVE LOTS OF WORK AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK !
Swanstaff Recruitment have temporary roles that offer great flexibility, whether you are looking for additional hours for an injection of income or whether you want a job that fits around other commitments, registering with Swanstaff Recruitment as a temporary healthcare worker has many benefits.Swanstaff mainly recruits for temporary Healthcare Jobs around the UK.
Healthcare Assistant Main Responsibilities
- Provide person-centred care to a range of vulnerable individuals across various settings.
- Assist with mobility, moving and handling and promoting independence
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual’s health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Carer / Care Assistant in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Good Rates of Pay
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Refer a Friend Scheme – earn up to £250 per referral
- Temp of the Month Scheme
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
- Swanstaff App – easily send your availability and receive Jobs Alerts
Are you passionate about giving care and helping people live to the fullest? If the answer is yes, then this is the job for you!
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Ziyada or Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.