Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking to start work ASAP? If so, Swanstaff is recruiting
Job tittle: Healthcare Assistant
Pay Rate: £9.50-£12.50
Location: Suffolk, Ipswich
We are seeking for healthcare assistants to work with our client based in Suffolk Ipswich, they are looking for candidates to support service users with their daily activities such as; feeding, bathing, and helping them moving around. The clients are looking for candidates with a caring nature, open minded and good listening skills.
You must also have at least 6months UK paid experience within healthcare.
Duties and responsibilities
- Helping patients with feeding, showering and dressing
- Assisting with moving around the facility or accessing the community
- Talking to service users and making them comfortable
- Making sure all the patients are treated with dignity and respect
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- 24/7 on-call with healthcare division
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322474655 option 3 to speak to a member of healthcare division.