Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate of Pay: £9.24-£10.24
Swanstaff are looking for dedicated healthcare assistants who are passionate about working with Residential care, nursing care, dementia care, respite care, palliative care, and more ensuring that the client gets the best care that best suits their needs. staff can make such a positive difference to someone’s life by simply knowing who they are that’s why we like for our staff to get clients involved in activities that they may have enjoyed when they were younger because it gives them the opportunity to know the client
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free online training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.