Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Salary: £21,000 per Annum
Healthcare Assistants are needed!! Are you looking to start a new chapter working in a prestigious healthcare client based around Ipswich.
I need to speak to Healthcare Assistants who are interested supporting residents with all types of disabilities and illnesses before they return to their own homes.
The hours of this position are between Monday to Sunday, with only 3 days to work a week.
- Proving great care to all residents
- Support the team with all care and support needs
- Assist residents day-to-day with all tasks
- Providing care to residents to ensure that one day they can gain independence
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence – Preferred (not essential)
- 6 Months experience in a Healthcare role
- Keen to support new clients each day
- To be successful in this role you need to have a genuine interest and passion for healthcare, with proven experience to match.
- Pension Contribution
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Full Support to Progress within the Company
This stable position will be filled quickly, so if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, get in touch with Tylerin Head Office for more details!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.