Swanstaff are looking for a dedicated hard working healthcare assistant to join our team looking after elderly residents. Staff strive on providing the best care for each resident depending on their needs and abilities. Activities are taken place throughout the day to promote active minds and bodies, encouraging social contact and ensure our residents do the things they enjoy the most.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
- Flexible working patterns
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE contract – Pension, Holiday Pay & NI deductions
- Refer a friend scheme
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655