Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of Pay: £9.50 – £11.00
At Swanstaff, our mission is solely focused on giving clients the best candidates to help improve the quality of life for all residents. Our candidates must be dedicated and hard working individuals, to ensure we provide the highest standards of residential care. Our goal is to provide our clients the ability to give their residents a comfortable environment where they can feel safe and enjoy life to the fullest extent possible.
- Assisting residents to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of settings
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.