Job Title: Healthcare assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.50 - £ 11.73
Our clients are looking for experienced healthcare assistants who are compassionate, empathic and dedicated in providing the best care for their residents. This client is the most awarded care home provider for the last two years, so they will need candidates that will help maintain this. This home like to provide the residents with quality time that they can spend with their love ones as in enjoying a sport of gardening or doing exercise classes.
- Assisting residents to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of settings
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.