Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay from: £10.00 -£ 13.00ph
Swanstaff are looking for suitable candidates that are highly skilled, compassionate, and confident in order to deliver the highest standards of expert care to residents. This service provides to individuals aged 16-25 years old who have a learning disability, autism, or additional complex needs.
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.