Healthcare Assistants! Do you have 6 months experience in this role? Do you have a kind and caring nature? We need to hear from you!
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and hardworking support workers to work with an amazing client that supports young adults and adults with severe epilepsy and learning difficulties.
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £11.00 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
Your responsibilities will include assisting the patients with general and personal care tasks, observe and record physical and emotional well-being, administering medication and assisting with additional tasks that will enable the children to live their lives as independently as possible.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience in the Healthcare sector
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Enhanced Child and Adult workforce DBS on update service preferred but not essential
- Flexible working hours
- Free training services
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash rewards
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Lola on 01322 474655 for more information!