Are you looking to branch away from your current boring, repetitive routine? We have a hot new role based with our prestigious client in the Hadleigh area. This is part time and full time roles for an experienced Healthcare Assistant.
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £14.00
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- Weekly pay
- Fun and Supportive office team
- Daily vacancies emailed to you.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jamie on 01473 558443 for more information!