Are you looking to continue your passion for Healthcare?Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for experienced, reliable Healthcare Assistants on behalf of our client based in Swanley.
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8-£11
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- observing, monitoring and recording patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight
- communication with patients, relatives and carers
- assisting with clinical duties
- personal care including infection prevention and control, food, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety
- promoting positive mental/physical/nutritional health with patients
- checking and ordering supplies
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months experience.
- A valid DBS.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-house training
- Weekly pay
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
Sound interesting? Of course it does! Send us an updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively give us a call in branch on 01553 601222 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.