Are you an experienced, dedicated and reliable Healthcare Assistant looking for a part time OR full time job in the Lowestoft area? We need to hear from you! Swanstaff are looking for the best of the best Healthcare Assistants to be placed with our prestigious client!
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £14.00
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- Weekly pay
- Fun and Supportive office team
- Daily vacancies emailed to you.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jamie on 01473 558443 for more information!