So, the BBQ's and long, light summer nights are a thing of the past now, but your dream job with Swanstaff is just around the corner! We are on a huge recruitment drive for experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistants in the Bury St Edmunds area!
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £14.00
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- Weekly pay
- Fun and Supportive office team
- Daily vacancies emailed to you.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jamie on 01473 558443 for more information!