We are looking for experienced, caring and reliable healthcare assistants to be placed within our prestigious client based in Chelmsford. Could this be you?
Day and night shifts available - Day shifts may be split into AM and PM shifts.
Our renowned client is a part of one of the biggest care providers in the UK - They are looking for dedicated individuals to join their team on a regular basis, providing care and independence to their service users.
Earn a minimum of £450 per week! Based on a 5 day working week.
Job title:Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay:£450.00 per week
Daily duties of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Assist with all aspects of daily needs.
- Record keeping and daily documentation.
- Personal Care.
- Assisting with meals and activities.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- You must have at least 6 months experience working in elderly care.
- You must have a DBS registered online (this can be done through Swanstaff).
- You must have a kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff & our client:
- Weekly Pay.
- Refer a friend scheme - cash bonuses.
- Holiday pay.
- Dedicated consultant available to you throughout the 24hr period.
- The chance to become a Swanstaff Ambassador - Bringing you more perks and store discounts!
- Overtime available with other clients.
- Choose when you want to work!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Jodie on 01245 266888 for more information!