Swanstaff Swanley is currently seeking support workers for our client based in Gravesend. Our client is looking for support workers to cover day shifts one to one with a specific service user. The service Useris 15 years old with learning disabilities and needs extra support daily to keep themactive. This could include days out, cinema, walking or any other activity they may want to do. A car is provided so you will need to be a driver that can drive a manual gearbox car as some of the activities will not be at the home.
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Gravesend, Kent
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £12.00 per hour
The shift times are:
Mon - Fri 17.00-22.00
Sat & Sun 10.00-22.00
This is an ongoing position.
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Providing support for the service user with activities of their choice
- Support with feeding at meal times
- You will be required to use the care plan provided to go out for activities
- Providing personal care following care plans provided by the home
- Supporting Daily activities
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Carer or Home Carer. A DBS is required; if you do not hold a valid DBS we can arrange this for you at your registration appointment.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
- Temp of the month scheme
- 24/7 support from our consultants
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Blessing on 01322 614900 for more information!