Swanstaff Swanley is currently seeking Healthcare Assistants for our client based in Sydenham. This is a nursing home for elderly residents some of whom are mentally infirm. Our client is looking for carers to cover day & night shifts.
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £12.00 per hour
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Providing personal Care for the elderly residents
- Support with feeding at meal times
- One to one support
- Providing personal care following care plans provided by the home
- Supporting Daily activities
- General Care and assistance running the home
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Carer or Home Carer. A DBS is required; if you do not hold a valid DBS we can arrange this for you at your registration appointment.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Blessing on 01322 614900 for more information!