Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for a new role in the Kings Lynn and surrounding areas? We are looking for dedicated Healthcare Workers; we have both day and night shifts available!
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Kings Lynn and surrounding areas.
Rate of Pay: £8.50-£14.00
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort and needs of the patients
- Keeping departments and equipment clean and tidy
- Taking general observations and recording these
- Assisting patients to eat and move around
- Listening and talking to patients
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 Months experience with in the healthcare sector with in the last 3 years
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English and good communication
- Caring and compassionate
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C's apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Adele on 01553 601222 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.