Swanstaff are currently looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants for our client based in Chelmsford - Local to the town centre with easy commuting opportunities for people applying outside of Chelmsford. Newly purpose built home with three floors split into different units (Residential, Dementia and Nursing)
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £10.80 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
Various shift patterns available including; Long days, Early and late shifts as well as nights.
TRAINING: Moving & Handling, First Aid and Basic Life Support preferred but not essential as full training can be given.
Full time, part time and ad-hoc hours available, all on an on-going basis with a potential temp to perm placement.
Working with Swanstaff, you have the opportunity to gain various experience in all aspects of the Healthcare sector and the opportunity to work with more than one client if you choose to.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Previous experience working with elderly citizens.
- 6 months previous experience in this role in the last 3 years.
- A valid DBS.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday
- Enhanced rates for weekend and night work - Enhanced rates for LTD company owners
- Holiday pay
- Refer a friend scheme - BONUSES AVAILABLE
- Chance to become a Swanstaff ambassador
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jodie on 01245 266888 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.