Are you a dedicated, experienced and reliable Healthcare Assistant looking for your next career move? Take a look at this incredible opportunitiy we have with our prestigous client in the Brackley area.
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Brackley, Buckinghamshire
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £9.50 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Dealing with aspects of personal care including feeding, toileting and maintaining personal hygiene
- Ensuring the setting is clean, tidy and safe at all times
- Encouraging and assisting service users to participate in stimulating activities and tasks to help strengthen their skills and general knowledge
- Promoting independency
- Building trusty and professional relationships with service users and insuring service users are happy and comfortable at all times in the setting
- Ensuring health and safety and safeguarding procedures are being followed
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience as a Care Assistant or Support Worker
- A valid and clean DBS within the last 12 months or registered on the update service
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding adults
- Kind, caring and enthusiastic nature
- A car driver is ideal but not essential
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday
- Weekly pay
- Free training
- Flexible working patterns to fit around your availability
- Weekly catch up calls from helpful and friendly consultants
- Temp of the month with exciting rewards
- Birthday celebrations
If you're interested in this role please apply today. Alternatively you can send your latest CV to email@example.com or call Lola or Daniel on 01322 474 655 for more info.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.