Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant? We are currently recruiting for people just like you! If you're passionate about supporting vulnerable people, this could be the job for you!
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant- Both days and nights available
Location: Kings Lynn and surrounding areas.
Rate of Pay: £8.50-£14.00
The Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort and needs of the patients
- Keeping departments and equipment clean and tidy
- Taking general observations and recording these
- Assisting patients to eat and move around
- Listening and talking to patients
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 Months experience with in the healthcare sector with in the last 3 years
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English and good communication
- Caring and compassionate
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C's apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Adele or Shannon on 01553 601222 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.