Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for a new role? We are looking for people just like you!
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Rate of pay: £9.20 per hour
The responsibilitiesof a Healthcare Assistant
- Dealing with aspects of personal care including feeding, toileting and maintaining personal hygiene
- Ensuring the setting is clean, tidy and safe at all times
- Encouraging and assisting service users to participate in stimulating activities and tasks to help strengthen their skills and general knowledge
- Promoting independence
- Building trusty and professional relationships with service users and insuring service users are happy and comfortable at all times in the setting
- Ensuring health and safety and safeguarding procedures are being followed
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience as a Care Assistant or Support Worker
- Experience and knowledge in working with adults with disabilities and complex needs
- A minimum Level 2 Qualification in Health and Social Care
- A valid and clean DBS within the last 12 months or registered on the update service
- Able to work on a flexible rota basis which may include some weekends
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding adults
- Kind, caring and enthusiastic nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Free training
- Flexible working patterns to fit around your needs
- 24/7 support from our consultants
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Swanstaff ambassador scheme
- Temp of the Month scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now. Alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Dan or Lola on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.