Swanstaff Kings Lynn are looking for experienced HCA/Healthcare assistant to work with our clients in and out of King's Lynn and the surrounding areas. As a Healthcare Assistant you will be expected to provide high standards of care to all residents, under the supervision of core and qualified staff. In return the successful Healthcare Assistant will receive fantastic company benefits and a rewarding career.Helping with all aspects of day to day life, including personal care as well as making sure they enjoy leisure and social activities.
- 6 months minimum care experience required.
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Support work experience as you will be working with multiple aspects of Support requirements
- Driving is not essential but drivers ARE advantageous.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours- suit yourself and your lifestyle
- Work for a well repudiated agency
- Constant on going support for self development
- In house training, NCFE and NVQ courses.
- **Welcome Bonus **
- **Refer a friend scheme**
- In house award scheme
(**Term's and conditions apply**)
Join Swanstaff as 1 of UK's fastest growing agency. Ranked in the top 10 Recruitment agency since 1997.
Sparks an interest? Or feel like you would be an ideal candidate?
Please contact us now to speak to a consultant- CALL NOW 01553 60122
Email us on email@example.com
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.