Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to start the new year? If you thrive on making a difference, this could be the perfect position for you. Swanstaff are currently seeking passionate, kind and enthusiastic care assistants to work in a variety of care settings.
- Dealing with aspects of personal care including feeding and maintaining personal hygiene
- Encouraging and assisting service users to participate in exciting and stimulating activities and tasks to help strengthen their skills and general knowledge
- Building trusty and professional relationships with service users and insuring service users are happy and comfortable at all times in the setting
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience as a Care Assistant or Support Worker
- A valid and clean DBS within the last 12 months or registered on the update service
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding adults
- Kind, caring and enthusiastic nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday
- Rewarding career satisfaction by making a difference
- Weekly pay with extended rates for bank holidays
- Free training
- Flexible working patterns to fit around your availability
- Weekly catch up calls from helpful and friendly consultants
- Temp of the month with exciting rewards
- Birthday celebrations
If you're interested in this role please apply today. Alternatively you can send your latest CV to Lola or Daniel and contact 01322 474 655 for more info.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.