We are looking for experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistants in the Swaffham and surrounding areas! If you're looking to kick start the new year with an exciting new role, this could be perfect for you!
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Swaffham and surrounding area's
Rate of Pay: £8.50 - £14.00 per hour
*Both day and night shifts are available
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort and needs of the patients.
- Keeping departments and equipment clean and tidy.
- Taking general observations and recording these.
- Assisting patients to eat and move around.
- Listening and talking to patients.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months experience with in the healthcare sector with in the last 3 years.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English and good communication.
- Caring and compassionate.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training.
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C's apply*.
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day.
- Paid annual leave.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Adele on 01553 601222 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.