Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking Healthcare Assistants for our client based in Sydenham. This is a nursing home for elderly residents some of whom are mentally infirm. Our client is looking for carers to cover day & night shifts.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- Providing personal Care for the elderly residents
- Support with feeding at meal times
- One to one support
- Providing personal care following care plans provided by the home
- Supporting Daily activities
- General Care and assistance running the home
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Carer or Home Carer. A DBS is required, if you do not hold a valid DBS we can arrange this for you at your registration appointment.
If this is the job for you or you want more information then get in touch with us today! You can call us on 01322 614900, alternatively you can pop into the branch or email your CV to blessing.abdulsalam@Swanstaff.co.uk