Swanstaff are looking for passionate and hardworking Support Workers to work with an amazing client that supports service users with severe learning difficulties and extremely challenging behaviour.
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Your responsibilities will include assisting the service user with general and personal care tasks, observingand recording physical and emotional well-being.
- Assisting with additional tasks that will enable the service user to live their lives as independently as possible.
- You will also be required to occasionally make meals and sandwiches for service users. Activity days and outings are a big part of this exciting role.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience in the Healthcare sector
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Enhanced child and adult workforce DBS on update service preferred but not essential as we can support you in acquiring this
- SKIP Training is required but can be offered when you start the role
- Food preparation and cook knowledge
- Strong, passionate and caring Individual
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours
- 24 hour friendly office support from Swanstaff
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Ambassador programme
Think this is the role for you? Apply online today and a member of our team will be in touch.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!