My client is looking for caring and personal individuals who would be looking for regular shifts every week. This is to support a lovely but busy Dementia elderly care home. You must be passionate and work well within a team.
The residents love engaging and taking part in the daily activities and need considerate individuals to make a difference but also have patience and understanding. Especially through these hard times we are facing.
Job title:Healthcare Assistant (Dementia)
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £13.00 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- You need to be able to work within a team environment as you will not be working alone but you need to have self-initiative and ensure you are flexible to support where required
- You must follow all rules with PPE to ensure you maintain health and safety
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in Care
- Experience working with Dementia clients will be a huge advantage
- Patience and exceptional duty of care is a must
- If you want to make a better life for those who need 24 hour care this will be a perfect and rewarding home to work with.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months experience working in care
- Have an excellent level of care and compassion
- To be able to follow all PPE requirements set by the home
- Flexibility is key
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Millie Bazzoni from our Waltham Cross team!
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID VIRUS, WE ARE COMPLETING APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE. APPLICATION PACKS CAN BE COMPETED AT YOUR HOME AND THEN EMAILED BACK
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES