Are you seeking work with an award winning company with amazing staff benefits? Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker looking to continue your passion in a new setting? Look no further, Swanstaff Recruitment have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers to work for our client who offer a range of flexible individualised care and support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health support needs and older people.
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £7.83 - £9
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
Support workers are an essential part of providing vulnerable people with care, and are able to radically improve their quality of life. Support workers assist individuals who are unable to live independently by offering them the practical help they need as well as emotional support.
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Supporting older adults with dementia and other physical and sensory impairments
- Providing respite, convalescent and palliative care
- Supporting people with learning disabilities and mental health support needs
Working hours can be flexible across day and night shifts.
The essentials of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Minimum 6 months UK professional healthcare experience within the last 3 years
- Enhanced DBS
- A patient, kind and caring attitude
- Reliable and flexible
- Experience working with Older adults and residential care, dementia and other physical and sensory impairments
- Experience working with Respite, Palliative and Convalescent Care
- Experience working with learning disabilities and mental health support needs
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- Temp of the Month & other recognition schemes
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please send an updated CV to George.email@example.com or call him on 01322 474655 for more information.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.