Are you just as passionate about the Healthcare industry as we are? We have an incredible opportunity based with our prestigious client in the Felixstowe area!
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We have various shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights.
Job title: Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers
Rate of pay: £9.00 - £14.00 per hour
The responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker:
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker:
- 6 months previous experience in this role.
- A valid DBS.
- Kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work.
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person.
- Free Training.
- Full support of Swanstaff office.
- Temp of the Month Scheme.
- Ambassador Programme.
- Pay enhancement at weekends.
- Weekly Pay.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jamie on 01473 588443 for more information!