Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker that's passionate about supporting the vulnerable citizens of the community? Check out this huge opportunity we have with our incredible client in the Kings Lynn and surrounding areas.
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant/Support worker
Location: Kings Lynn and surrounding areas
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £13.00 per hour
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker:
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be expected to provide high standards of care to all residents, under the supervision of core and qualified staff. In return the successful Healthcare Assistant will receive fantastic company benefits and a rewarding career.Helping with all aspects of day to day life, including personal care as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities.
Support Clients in there day to day lives, from general house work, companionship, assist with personal care, medical appointments and activities. Support workers make the difference in someone's life to help them full fill their needs.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker:
- 6 months minimum care experience required.
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Support work experience as you will be working with multiple aspects of Support requirements
- Driving is not essential but drivers ARE advantageous.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours- suit yourself and your life style
- Work for a well repudiated agency
- Constant on-going support for self-development
- In house training, NCFE and NVQ courses.
- **Welcome Bonus **
- **Refer a friend scheme**
- In house award scheme
(**Terms and conditions apply**)
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Shannon on 01553 601222 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.