Are you a passionate Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker looking for your new role in the Bury St Edmunds area? We have a huge opportunity with our prestigious client!
Job title: Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £14.00 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker:
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We have various shifts including Earlies, lates, long days and nights and we pay between £8.50 and £14.00 per hour!
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker:
- 6 months previous experience in this or a similar role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind, caring and compassionate personality.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you are looking for a new role and to earn some extra cash before Christmas then please either apply online or give us a call on 01473 558443. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org