Are you looking to continue your passion for the Healthcare sector? Want to earn some extra money for Christmas? Take a look at the opportunity we have here...
Job Title: Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
Location: Peterborough and other surrounding Cambridgeshire areas
Rate of Pay: £8.21-£14.00
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker:
- The role of Healthcare Assistant is to support our residents with their everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting independence, choice and dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, and dressing and meal times.
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Accurate and maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
- Keep your Training current and up to date at all times.
- Follow, and adhere to all current Nursing/Mental Health Guidelines.
- Previous 6 months experience of care, and support is essential.
- Someone who is kind, compassionate, caring in nature, who is passionate about helping, and working with people is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, and a strong command of the English language
- Is able to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment.
- Current Up To Date DBS (On the Update Service - Preferred) You will be required to apply, and pay for your own Enhanced DBS prior to beginning work with us, (We can help you to complete the forms online at registration.
- Flexible shifts/hours are available, willing to work shift patterns that include Days, Nights, Waking/Sleep Nights, and Weekends- work as much or as little as you like.
- Competitive Annual Leave allowance
- All training provided online, opportunity to gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Staff
- 24/7 On-call telephone line for all staff.
- Uniform provided.
- Refer a friend scheme.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the team on 01733 307640 for more information!