Looking to earn some extra cash in time for Christmas? We are here to help! We are looking for experienced Healthcare Workers to join our clients growing team in the March area!
Job Title: Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
Location: Spalding and surrounding areas
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £14.00 per hour
The Role of a Health Care Assistant/Support Worker:
- The role of Healthcare Assistant is to support our residents with their everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting independence, choice and dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, and dressing and meal times.
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Accurate and maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
- Keep your Training current and up to date at all times.
- Follow, and adhere to all current Nursing/Mental Health Guidelines.
Requirements of a Health Care Assistant/Support Worker:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience.
- Up to date mandatory training.
- UK references.
- A valid DBS.
- Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard.
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the team on 01733 307640 for more information!