Looking to continue your passion for Healthcare? Or are you looking to earn some more cash for the Christmas period? We're here to help!
Job Title: Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
Location: Leicester and surrounding areas
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £14.00 per hour
The daily duties of a Health Care Assistant/Support Worker:
- The role of Healthcare Assistant is to support our residents with their everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting independence, choice and dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, and dressing and meal times.
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Accurate and maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
- Keep your Training current and up to date at all times.
- Follow, and adhere to all current Nursing/Mental Health Guidelines.
Requirements of a Health Care Assistant/Support Worker:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience.
- Up to date mandatory training.
- UK references.
- A valid DBS.
- Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard.
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the team on 01733 307640 for more information!