Swanstaff have an exciting opportunity based in the Thetford area for experienced Healthcare Workers! So if you're dedicated to helping the vulnerable individuals in the community, apply now!
The daily duties of a Healthcare Worker:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The essentials of a Healthcare Workers:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind and caring nature
Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Michelle on 01473 558443 for more information on this role!