We are currently on a huge recruitment drive for experienced Healthcare Workers who have a passion for helping vulnerable people in the community.
Job title: Healthcare Workers
Location: Beccles, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £14.00 per hour
The daily duties of a Healthcare Worker:
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We have various shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights and we pay between £8.50 and £14.00 per hour!
The requirements of a Healthcare Worker:
- 6 months previous UK experience in Healthcare
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
- A valid UK driving licence is preferred but not essential
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich branch!