Swanstaff Ipswich are currently looking for experienced Healthcare Workers to join our client in the local area. Could it be you?
Job title: Healthcare Worker
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £9.00 - £14.00 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Worker:
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We have various shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights and we pay between £9.00 and £14.00 per hour!
The requirements of a Healthcare Worker:
- 6 months previous paid UK experience in Healthcare
- A valid DBS
- A valid UK driving licence and own vehicle is preferred but not essential
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich branch