Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
Hours of Work – Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
Salary: £20,000 – £28,000 DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
What does my team look like?
The National Recruitment team flock are real grafters, they are Business Development machines, Resourcing whizzes, and Customer Service Kings and Queens; constantly building their client and candidates bases and delivering a 5* service.
The team includes 4 sectors, each complete with dedicated Resourcers who play an integral part of growing their candidate pools, and in turn, successfully placing Temporary staff in several clients throughout the UK.
Our National Temps team are real advocates of our Core values, especially “Treat all with respect” and “Believe nothing is impossible”; which has been demonstrated through their successes.
The part you’ll be playing:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Developing new clients and selling Swanstaff’s services across your chosen sector
- Building Talent pipelines for your market, maintain direct sourcing methods, as well as managing applicants, having a real tight grip of your candidates - these people work for you!
- Negotiating Business Terms with clients! Ensuring you don’t sell yourself short!
- Working closely with Management and your team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
- Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings, inviting them into register and have a cuppa with yourself and the team.
- Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be, including scheduling interviews, shifts and registrations - the customer service journey is key!
- Having your game face on – gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your client base by using Business Development techniques, Networking, Marketing and Lead generation.
- You’ll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable sales targets that we set you. For which you’ll be handsomely rewarded!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.