Are you tired of working for companies where there is no recognition or progression? Swanstaff can help! Our prestigious client is looking for experienced and dedicated Healthcare Workers to be placed with them in the Southwold area!
The role of a Healthcare Worker:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Healthcare Worker:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind and caring nature
Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Michelle on 01473 558443 for more information on this role!