Are you looking to make some extra cash this summer? We are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Healthcare Workers to be placed with our prestigious client who are located in the Peterborough area! Could it be you?
Job Title: Healthcare Worker
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgshire
Rate of Pay: £9.00 to £16.50
The Responsibilitiesof a Healthcare Worker:
- Helping clients with their immediate needs such as washing, dressing and maintaining their hygiene.
- Helping them with basic day-to-day or administrative tasks like paying bills.
- Get to know clients personally and provide them with emotional support and company.
The Requirements of a Healthcare Worker:
- Minimum 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector within the last 3 years.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Own transport would be beneficial but not essential.
- A valid DBS.
- Ability to stay calm in challenging situations.
- Interpersonal skills.
In return you will receive:
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-house training
- Weekly pay
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Kath on 01733 307640 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.