Are you an experienced healthcare worker looking for full-time hours, to top up your hours or flexible work hours to suit you?
We have an array of shifts in both care homes and support settings covering earlies, lates and long days through the week and weekend!
Job Title: Healthcare worker - Day Shifts
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Rate of Pay: £8.21 to £15.00
The Role of a Healthcare Worker:
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
Requirements of a Healthcare Worker:
- Minimum 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector within the last 3 years
- Kind and caring nature
- Own transport would be beneficial but not essential
In return you will receive:
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-house training
- Weekly pay
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the team on 01733 307640 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.