Swanstaff Recruitment has an incredible opportunity based with our prestigious client in the Dartford area! Are you an experienced Healthcare Worker with a passion for helping vulnerable individuals? We need to hear from you!
Job Title: Healthcare Worker
Location: Dartford and surrounding areas
Rate of Pay: £9:00 + paye, £11 + ltd
The role of a Healthcare Worker:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Healthcare Worker:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com call Blessing on 01322 614900 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.