We are currently recruiting for a compassionate and caring Healthcare worker in the Chelmsford. We are looking for flexible, hardworking and thoughtful candidate to support residents with all needs. This job role is on a shift rota with both part and full time hours between early, long days and nights including weekends.
Job Title: Healthcare Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.72 - £9.50 per hour
The Role of a Healthcare Worker:
- Delivering personal care to each individual
- Building a good relationship with each individual candidate
- Assisting day to day with all tasks
- Promoting independence, choice and dignity and assisting where needed with all personal needs
- Follow, and adhere to all current Nursing/Mental Health Guidelines.
Requirements of a Healthcare Worker:
- Flexible hours
- Great communication skills
- DBS required
- 6 months experience within the last 3 years in a health care role
- Experience in a role supporting similar needs is preferable
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing regular work
- 28 days Annual leave
- 'Refer A Friend' - earn CASH rewards when referring a friend to Swanstaff (T&C's apply)
- 24/7 on call support
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Tyler from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.