Healthcare Workers! Swanstaff Swanley are currently looking for experienced, reliable and passionate individuals looking for a new role in the Dymchurch area!
We are looking for flexible care staff who want to work as part of a busy team of Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers,providing professional and person centred care within our care home.
Please note that due to the current situation in the UK with Covid-19 we are able to book your registration appointment via facetime or Skype.
Job title: Healthcare Workers
Rate of pay: £8.72- £14.00 per hour
The Role of a Healthcare Worker:
- Support at meal times
- One to one support
- Providing personal care following care plans provided by the home
- Supporting Daily activities
- General Care and assistance running the home
- Some light domestic work mat be required
- Working as part of the homes care staff team and reporting to the senior or manager leading the shift
Requirements of a Healthcare Worker:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Blessing from our Swanley branch!