Are you currently looking for the next step in your career as a Healthcare Worker? Swanstaff Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of our client in the Healthcare sector.
The responsibilities of a Healthcare Worker:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Healthcare Workers:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind and caring nature
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alterantively please send your updated cv to email@example.com and call Michelle on 01473 558443 for more information!