Are you just as passionate about helping vulnerable citizens as we are? We have a huge opportunity for experienced Healthcare Workers in the Diss area! Take a look...
The responsibilities of a Healthcare Worker:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Healthcare Workers:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind and caring nature
Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Michelle on 01473 558443 for more information on this role!