Are you looking to continue your passion and dedication to Healthcare and helping people? Swanstaff have the perfect role for you! Let's kick start your perfect opportunity together...
Job Title: Healthcare worker / Care Assistant- Chatteris
Location: Peterborough Cambridgeshire
Rate of Pay: £7.83 to £10.50
The Responsibilitiesof a Healthcare Worker:
- Assessing the needs of new clients by conducting interviews with individuals and their families.
- Reporting on assessments.
- Monitoring medical conditions.
- Aiding clients with daily tasks such as washing, dressing, eating and drinking and general mobility.
- Recreational activities with clients.
- Providing information and support to the families of those within your care.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Participating in training to further your knowledge.
- Providing companionship.
The essentials of a Healthcare Worker:
- Minimum 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector
- Kind and caring nature
- Own transport would be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-house training
- Weekly pay
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
Does all this knock your socks off? Ours too! If you're interested please send and updated CV to Peterborough@swanstaff.co.uk or alternatively call them on 01733 307640 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.