Swanstaff Waltham Cross are looking for a Helpdesk Controller. Working in a call center is ahuge advantage as you will be responsible for all incoming queries/calls. No experience necessary as training will be given but this is a fast paced role and you need to be able to multi task and deal with a vast amount of incoming calls.
Job title:Helpdesk Controller
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
You will be working a mixture of days, nights and weekends and you will be working a 12 hours shift.
The role of a Helpdesk Controller:
- You will be responsible for managing the CCTV systems for a portfolio of clients
- Controlling incoming calls & emails from clients
- Handling and resolving and reporting any disruptions that you view on the clients CCTV
- Ensuring all queries are resolved
- Going above and beyond with customer service
The requirements of a Helpdesk Controller:
- Call center experience is a huge advantage
- Be able to hit the ground running (2 weeks training will be given)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear speaking and good written English
- Good telephone manner
- You need to be IT literate
- Must be flexible to work Days, Nights and weekends.
- 2/3 months contract role (possibly more)
- Weekly pay for the initial 12 weeks
- Immediate start is a must
- Lunch and breaks paid for
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Waltham Cross team!
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID VIRUS, WE ARE COMPLETING APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE. APPLICATION PACKS CAN BE COMPETED AT YOUR HOME AND THEN EMAILED BACK
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.