Our prestigious client based in Sittingbourne is looking for a Mobile Mechanic with HGV and Plant experience. Does this sound like you?
Job title:HGV & Plant Mechanic
Rate of pay:£15.00 - £17.00 per hour
The role of aHGV & Plant Mechanic:
- Maintain and achieve road worthiness of all fleet vehicles within Enterprise
- Complete and undertake 6 weekly inspections, including annual inspections
- Complete all work to a high standard in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Recovery of vehicles on highways and field sites as and if required
- Undertake welding, fabrication, and machining work as necessary
- Conduct initial assessment of plant and vehicles, identifying the root cause and formulate a remedy
- You will be responsible for your own dynamic risk assessments and adaptable method statements will have to be engaged for the work place variations
- Keep your work area clean and tidy
- Ensuring that all paperwork is up to date with all jobs or completed work recorded and signed off.
The requirements of a HGV & Plant Mechanic:
- Engineering Trade Qualification preferably mechanical, engineer or welder equivalent would be an advantage.
COMPANY VAN PROVIDED
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Work as often or as little as you want
- LTD or PAYE drivers welcome
- Refer a friend scheme
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on call support for all drivers
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie McMullen!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.