Are you looking to move away from hectic day-shift driving and be working throughout the night? Do you enjoy managing your own workload and looking after your own route?
This is a genuine opportunity to branch away from dead-end driving roles into a long-term, challenging career with unlimited future potential! No experience in car transporting? No problem! This is a foot-in-door opportunity to work for a hugely successful organisation.
I am seeking HGV Class 1 Drivers who are keen to take a step into the car transportation industry! This is a unique career opportunity that means you will be given extensive training over a 2 week period to develop you into a professional and determined 11-car transporter driver.
All you need is a minimum of 8 months HGV Class 1 experience and a go-getter attitude! You will be flexible to complete night shift patterns on a Monday - Friday basis and have a genuine interest in car transportation.
Full training is provided along with stability, career progression and an amazing team behind you!
Job Title: HGV Car Transporter Driver (Class 1/C+E)- NIGHTS
Location: Leighton Buzzard
Salary: £39,000 per annum
Please note, interviews and training for this role will be based in Sheerness, Kent.
The Role of a HGV Car Transporter Driver:
- To ensure all cars are loaded in a safe manner to minimise the chance of injury and damage to the cars
- Ensure you are courteous and polite at all times to maintain the Company image
- Try to ensure that you are positive at all times and ensure that jobs are completed legally and on time
- Be responsible for the safe loading/unloading and delivery of cars to designated dealerships throughout the UK
- Completion of all legal documents to comply with UK and EU regulations
- Comply with all company policies of work relating to the all the aspects of a HGV Car Transporter driver
- Planning own delivery schedules and routes with the allocation team
Requirements of a HGV Car Transporter Driver:
- Full Class 1 (Cat C+E) Driving Licence.
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card.
- Valid CPC/DQC Card.
- Minimum of 8 months recent experience in Class 1 Driving.
- Must be comfortable undertaking night shifts.
- Must be comfortable with travelling to Sheerness for interviews and training.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to continue through the summer with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company